<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\758196639105207102506\46blogName\75Robert+Sukrachand+Wedding+Photography\46publishMode\75PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\46navbarType\75SILVER\46layoutType\75CLASSIC\46searchRoot\75http://sukrachandwedding.blogspot.com/search\46blogLocale\75en\46v\0752\46homepageUrl\75http://sukrachandwedding.blogspot.com/\46vt\75-5057748269792613826', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Dawn + Brandon - NYC FIre Museum

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

In alot of ways, Dawn + Brandon's wedding at the NYC Fire Museum in Soho was my ideal wedding to photograph: lots of time for portraits in a beautiful location beforehand, a brief ceremony, delicious food, and then just a big party with great music (their band, The Dream Team from NYCswing, was by far the best music I've heard at a wedding). The flowers at the reception were beautiful, and I especially liked the use of real grass on the centerpieces to reference Brandon's favorite sport, golf. Also, Dawn + Brandon were one of the most naturally photogenic couple's I've ever photographed, I barely had to give them any direction! Check out some of my favorites below:

Dawn's Makeup: Amy Kernahan Decor: Thomas Anderson











Dawn writing her vows at the last minute!
















  1. Blogger kapcity said:

    Hello!
    Just found your blog via brooklyn bride who featured your photography. I am blown away! I will keep you in mind for any future events :)

  1. Blogger Tracy said:

    Hi- I really like your photography. I will be in touch for a few weddings I am planning. I would like to get in touch with the bride Dawn in the pictures above- specifically I'd like to find out who her makeup artist was. If you could forward my note or send me an email, I'd appreciate it.

  1. Blogger Robert Sukrachand said:

    Hey Tracy I'm not sure how to contact you so why don't you send me an email to info[at]sukrachand.com and I'll provide you some info.

  1. Blogger The Wedding Stylist said:

    I love this wedding photography. So real would love to feature on my wedding blog.

  1. Blogger Daniel Hirsch said:

    Thanks for posting this nice and descriptive post. Keep on posting these kinds of informative posts in future also.
    Manhattan wedding photographer

  1. Blogger Sunny Jesaitis said:

    oh this photo is very nice. I like it.
    Looking for wedding photography? please visit sanfranciscocityhallweddingphotographer.com
    Our prices very is low.
    Clients receive a disc with original images from the camera.

  1. Blogger Sunny Jesaitis said:

    nice photo.
    are you looking for wedding photography. You are in right place. Please visit www.sanfranciscocityhallweddingphotographer.com.

    Our prices are very simple and start at $1000 for two hours of coverage with additional time billed at $500/Hr.
    We also offer custom retouching, albums and many additional products.

leave a comment